CJR Property Inspections, a Virginia Home Inspection Company, primarily operates in Northeastern Virginia (labeled Zone 1, 2, and 3 below). We operate out of Fredericskburg, VA but have a large footprint from Winchester to Alexandria to Colonial Beach to Tappahannock to Ashland to Culpeper and points in between.
· 2 inspectors at most inspections. (Often for homes less than 1500 Finished Square Feet we send 1 inspector).
· Inspections for a single family house take a minimum of 3 hours (for a rough estimate it is about an hour for each 1000 square feet, but even small single family houses take us AT LEAST 3 hours including the debrief to you).
· We present an electronic report during the inspection (complete with imbedded pictures) and go over it with you before we leave.
· That same report is also delivered to you via the internet.
· CJR can return at no extra charge to check the items you ask the sellers to fix.
· Home maintenance consultant - even years down the road, CJR can return at no extra charge to help you figure out new issues that develop.
· CJR uses RecallChek to check many of your appliances for recalls.
· CJR has an Infrared Camera – a very useful tool in diagnosing issues.
· When not winterized we check installed yard sprinkler systems at no extra charge.
· We inspect Minor outbuildings (sheds) at no extra charge. (If your outbuilding has finished space or is heated and cooled, there may be an additional charge depending on the size).
· Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
· Well Inspections and Well Water Testing
· Winterization/De-winterization services for a vacant house